French Lavender Aloe Hydrating Mist
One mist and you'll feel like you're relaxing with a sweet lavender incense stick slowly burning in the room. Using a specialized essential oil combination, this scent is therapeutic and perfect for all lavender lovers! This mist is calming for your scalp as you will feel the aloe leaf juice working into your pores. This scent and the feeling combined is like no other.
- Light & build-up free
- All natural aloe vera juice
- Free of alcohol, sulfates, parabens, and silicones
- No artificial scents or colors
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Eco-friendly packaging
100% Aloe Vera Juice. Plant-Derived Solubilizer, Essential Oils
- Remedy for dry hair, scalp, and skin
- Helps to cool scalp inflammation
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Balances oils for oily scalps
- Great as a face & body hydrator
- Best mist for flakes & dandruff
12 fl oz
*Bottle color may vary from product photo*
How To Use
- Shake well
- Spray hair until coated
- Use fingertips to massage into hair and scalp
- Use up to 3 times a day (the mist is very light)
- Shake well
- Spray on dry area
- Lightly massage into area (with clean hands)
- If you are allergic to any essential oils, please contact us before using any of our mists
- Allergies: Those with allergies to any of our ingredients should not use our products. In case of doubt or worry please conduct a patch test here
- For extreme dryness, use before applying oils to seal hydration
- We don't recommend using on infants
- We recommend using Sensitive Rose Aloe Hydrating Mist for toddlers and those with sensitive skin
Wow so I finished my bottle of lavender hair mist 💜 and me and my husband absolutely loved using this. I felt like my scalp could breathe and everytime I inhaled the beautiful scent it brought me peace. It helped with my hair growth and no more dandruff or itchy scalp. I use it after washing my hair and I swear this has been a life changer for me. I cannot wait to try the rose mist next. All of these products are the real deal. 😻✨️😌
This is my second time buying FreeTheRoots products and I love them!! Cleans the hair without leaving “gunk or residue” in my locs. GREAT FOR THE FACE AND BEARD ALSO!!! Make sure you check out the ACV Rinse for the complete package!
What an awesome review! Thanks for the video, bro! We are ecstatic to hear that our products are working well for you. Thanks so much for the 5-Star review!
- FTR Support Team
These two products have to be the best products I’ve used on my locs this far. I’m 9 months into my loc journey and my hair literally loves the soap and mist. I actually use the soap on my hair and body and It doesn’t irritate or over dry my skin. And the smell is impeccable! I use the mist every morning before leaving the house for added moisture throughout the day. It’s literally amazing. These two products are my favorite. My hair is never dry nor brittle and it’s not a heavy moisturizer either. It leaves my hair soft and manageable. I also bought the cool lemon soap bar but I haven’t tried it yet. If you’re thinking about it, just do it. You won’t be sorry. Also, shipping was pretty quick. And if you ever weary, they have AMAZING customer service on Instagram. They answer any and every concern you have concerning their products and your hair. I’ve learned so much by following them.
We REALLY appreciate this! What an awesome review! We are so happy to be apart of your loc journey and you made great picks with the French Lavender mist and Lavender rain soap. Thank you for the 5 Star review!
- FTR Support Team
Great product. I love the smell and knowing the products are natural.
Smells great, really hydrated your hair. Love it and will buy again and again and again