Pine Mint Aloe Hydrating Mist
You're walking through a pine forest that's growing simultaneously with a mint field, wondering how two intriguing scents can have such a synergy. If you close your eyes and hydrate your hair with this mist, you will feel the scene every time. Scented only with essential oils and infused with all natural aloe leaf juice, this mist is made to help restore hair & skin!
- Light & build-up free
- All natural aloe vera juice
- Free of alcohol, sulfates, parabens, and silicones
- No artificial scents or colors
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Eco-friendly packaging
100% Aloe Vera Juice, Plant-Derived Solubilizer, Essential Oils
- Remedy for dry hair, scalp, and skin
- Helps to eliminate itchy scalp
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Balances oils for oily scalps
- Great as a face & body hydrator
- Best mist for eliminating odors
12 fl oz
*Bottle color may vary from product photo*
Instructions On How to Use For Hair
- Shake well
- Spray hair until coated
- Use fingertips to massage into hair and scalp
- Use up to 3 times a day (the mist is very light)
Instructions On How to Use For Face & Skin
- Shake well
- Spray on dry area
- Lightly massage into area (with clean hands)
- If you are allergic to any essential oils, please contact us before using any of our mists
- Allergies: Those with allergies to any of our ingredients should not use our products. In case of doubt or worry please conduct a patch test here
- For extreme dryness, use before applying oils to seal hydration
- We don't recommend using on infants
- We recommend using Sensitive Rose Aloe Hydrating Mist for toddlers and those with sensitive skin
*Due to this past busy holiday season, all shipping times are delayed an extra 3-5 business day*
You can choose to ship with UPS or USPS for all domestic (US) orders. Choosing "Standard" means that we will select the lowest costing option on our end.
How long will it take?
Our fulfilment time is 5-6* business days. Once fulfilled, it will be in the hands of the carrier you choose. We are shipping from Florida which does affect when your package will arrive. From when your order is placed, it can take from 3-7 business days to arrive, depending on your location.
What if I'm not ordering from the US?
If you're not ordering from the US (or a US territory), the shipping services available will depend on where you're located. ALL international orders are given the option to ship with DHL (which is the quickest & most trusted).
*This is a temporary fulfilment time due to the busy holiday season
Moisturizes my locs really well and keeps my scalp from itching. Also a really good facial toner.
I knew even before I started my locs four months ago that I wanted to purchase from FreeTheRoots & I’m glad I did! Both the PINE MINT ALOE SPRAY and LAVENDER SOAP BAR hydrate my hair and leave it feeling lighter! The spray tingles slightly which is nice. The soap smells divine and suds up my thick locs quickly!! I’m gonna definitely be buying more products from them. I will even start using them on my oldest son 2yr old. That’s how much I trust it and love it!
P,S the spray bottle is high quality. Sprays very lightly and evenly 🙌🏾
I use this everyday to keep my locs moisturized and the scent is amazing!
Thank you leaving a review! I'm so glad you were able to try out our Pine Mint Aloe Hydrating mist, I'm even more excited that you enjoyed it! The Pine Mint smell is truly a scent that cannot be matched. Thank you again for supporting us!
You can tell the stuff is all natural high quality stuff , hair feels like it’s alive again an the shine has totally gave it a healthier look!
I’ve been using the pine mist for a about a week and my hair immediately started budding. It feels so moisturized and gives off a shine too. The ACV rinse works wonders even though I was concerned about it. Definitely works better than any other conditioner I used(Don’t get it in your eyes lol). The soap bar lathers like crazy and my hair feels clean without having the feeling of my hair being completely stripped. Using this along with some aloe gel from the plant has my hair looking amazing. Definitely recommend for anybody starting at the mini fro stage like me.