Sensitive Rose Aloe Hydrating Mist
There is no better way to "wake up and smell the roses" than experiencing the beauty of a healthy journey! If you have sensitive skin or a sensitive scalp, we carefully created this recipe just for you. It is made with a lower concentration of essential oils giving it a subtle, yet sweet rose aroma. Your skin and scalp will be singing love songs to this delicate aloe mist!
- Light & build-up free
- All natural aloe vera juice
- Free of alcohol, sulfates, parabens, and silicones
- No artificial scents or colors
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Eco-friendly packaging
100% Aloe Vera Juice, Plant-Derived Solubilizer, Essential Oils
- Remedy for dry hair, scalp, and skin
- Helps to cool scalp inflammation
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Balances oils for oily scalps
- Great as a face & body hydrator
- Best mist for delicate scalps (and itchiness)
12 fl oz
*Bottle color may vary from product photo*
Instructions On How to Use For Hair
- Shake well
- Spray hair until coated
- Use fingertips to massage into hair and scalp
- Use up to 3 times a day (the mist is very light)
Instructions On How to Use For Face & Skin
- Shake well
- Spray on dry area
- Lightly massage into area (with clean hands)
- If you are allergic to any essential oils, please contact us before using any of our mists
- Allergies: Those with allergies to any of our ingredients should not use our products. In case of doubt or worry please conduct a patch test here
- For extreme dryness, use before applying oils to seal hydration
- We don't recommend using on infants
You can choose to ship with UPS or USPS for all domestic (US) orders. Choosing "Standard" means that we will select the lowest costing option on our end.
How long will it take?
Our fulfilment time is 5-6* business days. Once fulfilled, it will be in the hands of the carrier you choose. We are shipping from Florida which does affect when your package will arrive. From when your order is placed, it can take from 3-7 business days to arrive, depending on your location.
What if I'm not ordering from the US?
If you're not ordering from the US (or a US territory), the shipping services available will depend on where you're located. ALL international orders are given the option to ship with DHL (which is the quickest & most trusted).
*This is a temporary fulfilment time due to the busy holiday season
Free The Roots products are all beneficial to maintaining Locs/natural hair, immaculate!
Definitely buying again .. don’t even need lotion after you shower with the soap i ordered and the spray works miracles on me and my kids hair I can’t wait to place another order!!!
I have starter locs and I'm only about 3 weeks in and this stuff is AMAZING. It has helped my itchy scalp early on and the frizziness. I will definitely be a repeat buyer of this stuff! Oh and it smells amazing as well!
I’m glad I bought the Sensitive Rose Aloe Hydrating Mist, the product definitely keeps my hair hydrated and healthy without buildup and grateful!
The Rose Aloe mist is my fav, mainly because I love the scent. All of the mist are fantastic, my son a I have locs and we use them daily. I love that fact that our locs feel and smell great. The mists are a must for these indoor winter dry months.