Cool Lemon Soap Bar
Imagine juicing a lemon fresh off of the tree with a cool minty breeze passing by. This bar is a powerful natural deodorizer because of the unique essential oil combination that give it it's candy-like scent. Fresh-pressed organic lemon juice and organic calendula tea make up the base of this bar giving it a slightly lower pH, resulting in a much softer feel. The essential oils that are responsible for this lemon-mint burst are lemon, lemongrass and spearmint. Allow your skin and scalp to soak in the natural ingredients that make up this amazing bar!
- Free of sulfate & PEG
- Free of artificial scents, colors & synthetic detergents
- No palm oil
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Eco-friendly packaging
Coconut Oil*, Water, Sweet Almond Oil*, Organic Lemon Juice, Shea Butter*, 100% Aloe Vera Juice, Babassu Oil*, Castor Oil*, Hemp Seed Oil*, Lemon Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Spearmint Essential Oil, Citric Acid, Vitamin E Oil, Organic Calendula Tea
All of our soap bars carry similar characteristics which make them less stripping than liquid shampoo while still getting a true deep clean. They all help with dryness, hair growth, clear skin, irritations, dandruff, etc. and overall attaining healthy hair and skin. However, each bar has it's own unique natural superpowers!
For Cool Lemon's:
- Eliminates Odors
- Gives Life To Dry, Dull Hair
- Stimulates Scalp & Skin
- Helps Restore Hair Texture
- Awakens Your Senses
How To Use
- Saturate your hair with warm water to get those pores and follicles open!
- Lather the bar in your hand under running water.
- Massage the suds, that are in your hands, into your scalp then throughout your hair (do no use bar directly on hair).
- Thoroughly rinse out fully (with warm water).
- Bonus: Once your hair is fully rinsed out and soap free, run cool water through your hair to tighten your pores and follicles, sealing moisture.
Click here to see a video tutorial
- All soaps are hand-cut (Natural look)
- Similar to all natural soap bars, our bars should be stored on a soap holder (we will soon be releasing a good one)
- We don't recommend using our bars (or any soap with suds) on infants
- If your scalp or skin are highly sensitive, we recommend use our unscented bar soap
- Do not get in eyes (If soap does get in your eyes, immediately wash with cold running water)
- Do not scrub bar directly in hair (Lather into hands or a rag then apply on hair)
- Our products are not intended for medical use
- Allergies: Those with allergies to any of our ingredients should not use our products. In case of doubt or worry please conduct a patch test here
Smells good, but doesn’t last long for the price and though it says can’t get in eye it really burns if you do.
I love citrus and minty things in my locs! And the cool lemon soap bar gives me just that! My locs are in love🤎
Great smell !
I bought the bar soap, hydrating spray, and ACV rinse. The shampoo bar is probably the best hair washing product I've used in my life. It's really easy to apply, ensuring I cover every part of my head. The soapy solution feel really "slick" on my hair which really lets me know it's doing the job. It lathers up really well, which I like as well. And the aroma is amazing too. They hydrating rinse is pretty good. It's a good daily spray. It won't replacing oiling the scalp though. I haven't used the ACV rinse yet, but I'mm sure it'll be amazing too.
Glad you love everything and 'best hair washing product I've used in my life' is a bold statement! Really appreciate you and we hope you feel the same way about our ACV Rinse!!
been using natures medicine forever and started using cool lemon, smells amazing. nice lather and really cleans the scalp! you guys are amazing!
Thank you for all of your support and glad you like it!