Cool Lemon Soap Bar
Imagine juicing a lemon fresh off of the tree with a cool minty breeze passing by. This bar is a powerful natural deodorizer because of the unique essential oil combination that give it it's candy-like scent. Fresh-pressed organic lemon juice and organic calendula tea make up the base of this bar giving it a slightly lower pH, resulting in a much softer feel. The essential oils that are responsible for this lemon-mint burst are lemon, lemongrass and spearmint. Allow your skin and scalp to soak in the natural ingredients that make up this amazing bar!
- Free of sulfate & PEG
- Free of artificial scents, colors & synthetic detergents
- No palm oil
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Eco-friendly packaging
Coconut Oil*, Water, Sweet Almond Oil*, Organic Lemon Juice, Shea Butter*, 100% Aloe Vera Juice, Babassu Oil*, Castor Oil*, Hemp Seed Oil*, Lemon Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Spearmint Essential Oil, Citric Acid, Vitamin E Oil, Organic Calendula Tea
All of our soap bars carry similar characteristics which make them less stripping than liquid shampoo while still getting a true deep clean. They all help with dryness, hair growth, clear skin, irritations, dandruff, etc. and overall attaining healthy hair and skin. However, each bar has it's own unique natural superpowers!
For Cool Lemon's:
- Eliminates Odors
- Gives Life To Dry, Dull Hair
- Stimulates Scalp & Skin
- Helps Restore Hair Texture
- Awakens Your Senses
How To Use
- Saturate your hair with warm water to get those pores and follicles open!
- Lather the bar in your hand under running water.
- Massage the suds, that are in your hands, into your scalp then throughout your hair (do no use bar directly on hair).
- Thoroughly rinse out fully (with warm water).
- Bonus: Once your hair is fully rinsed out and soap free, run cool water through your hair to tighten your pores and follicles, sealing moisture.
Click here to see a video tutorial
- All soaps are hand-cut (Natural look)
- Similar to all natural soap bars, our bars should be stored on a soap holder (we will soon be releasing a good one)
- We don't recommend using our bars (or any soap with suds) on infants
- If your scalp or skin are highly sensitive, we recommend use our unscented bar soap
- Do not get in eyes (If soap does get in your eyes, immediately wash with cold running water)
- Do not scrub bar directly in hair (Lather into hands or a rag then apply on hair)
- Our products are not intended for medical use
- Allergies: Those with allergies to any of our ingredients should not use our products. In case of doubt or worry please conduct a patch test here
This bar is great for my locs but ever better off my scalp. In the back area of my scalp I have AKN and personally it’s been great with treating it.
Great product, but took long to receive it!
We appreciate your support and are happy to hear that you are enjoying our products. We are diligently working endlessly to improve our fulfillment window as our small business grows day by day. This is the top priority in our business currently and we are improving. We hope you can understand!
-FreeTheRoots Support Team
Great product. Will purchase more!
First thing I would like to acknowledge is the outstanding customer service I received from Josh. A order I placed was returned because of a wrong address, and free the roots took care of me very well. After washing my hair with the lemon herb bar my locs felt really clean and light, not weighted down by products. The aloe mist helped moisturize my locs and beard.
This bar is everything they said it is and more. Only concern I have is how quickly it goes.