Sensitive Unscented Soap Bar
If you have an easily irritated scalp or sensitive skin, we have the perfect bar for you! Our unscented soap doesn’t contain any essential oils and is delicately made with 100% aloe vera gel. Hand-milled to perfection and treated with care, our soap was made just for you. Essential oils can be irritating if you have sensitive skin. If your skin is sensitive, this bar is perfect for you!
- Sulfate free
- PEG free
- Palm oil free
- No Artificial scents & colors
- No Synthetic detergents
- Cruelty Free
- Eco-friendly packaging
All of our soap bars carry similar characteristics which make them less stripping than liquid shampoo while still getting a true deep clean. They all help with dryness, hair growth, clear skin, irritations, dandruff, etc. and overall attaining healthy hair and skin. However, each bar has it's own unique natural superpowers!
Here is Sensitive Unscented's: Gentle For Skin & Scalp
Instructions On How to Use For Hair
- Saturate your hair with warm water to get those pores and follicles open!
- Lather the bar in your hand under running water.
- Massage the suds, that are in your hands, into your scalp then throughout your hair (do no use bar directly on hair).
- Thoroughly rinse out fully (with warm water).
- Bonus: Once your hair is fully rinsed out and soap free, run cool water through your hair to tighten your pores and follicles, sealing moisture.
Click here to see a video tutorial
- All soaps are hand-cut (natural look)
- Similar to all natural soap bars, our bars should be stored on a soap holder (we highly recommend our wooden coasters)
- We don't recommend using our bars (or any soap with suds) on infants
- Do not get in eyes (if soap does get in your eyes, immediately wash with cold running water)
- Do not scrub bar directly in hair (Lather into hands or a rag then apply on hair)
- Our products are not intended for medical use
- Allergies: Those with allergies to any of our ingredients should not use our products. In case of doubt or worry please conduct a patch test here
You can choose to ship with UPS or USPS for all domestic (US) orders. Choosing "Standard" means that we will select the lowest costing option on our end.
How long will it take?
Our fulfilment time is 3-5 business days. Once fulfilled, it will be in the hands of the carrier you choose. We are shipping from Florida which does affect when your package will arrive. From when your order is placed, it can take from 5-10 business days to arrive, depending on your location.
What if I'm not ordering from the US?
If you're not ordering from the US (or a US territory), the shipping services available will depend on where you're located. ALL international orders are given the option to ship with DHL (which is the quickest & most trusted).
This is a good bar soap that I used to wash my on my Locs. I thought this was a good soap to use that didn’t leave my hair with residue. Left my hair feeling clean and fresh!!
I just started using the soap bar & mist spray and I'm loving the results. My Locs love the product so I plan on being a long-term customer :)
This is my favorite bar at the moment. It lathers easily like the others but my hair feels thicker, healthier, and more moisturized. The scent is very gentle and fresh, almost like a hotel soap. I would definitely recommend.
I seen free the roots soap bar pop up on my page, and I was intrigued by the fact you can use the soap from head to toe!! I’ve been looking for products that would not irritate my super sensitive skin, and these products did not disappoint at all!! Not only are they natural but if gives you a clean feeling and also helps get rid of build up! I love the fact they have sample sizes in both so definitely give it a try. Never forget to grab you the hydrating aloe rose water mist, it’s 100% worth it, especially if you have locs!