Nature's Medicine Soap Bar
Although all of our soaps are from nature, this soap is a true gift from nature. Containing a group of nature’s top medicinal ingredients, this bar has been designed to remedy many issues your scalp and skin face. The unique essential oil combo empowers it's therapeutic eucalyptus aroma to fill the room and open up your pores allowing them to breathe. From the feel to the scent, this is the type of bar your whole body falls in love with.
- Free of sulfate & PEG
- Free of artificial scents, colors & synthetic detergents
- No palm oil
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Eco-friendly packaging
Coconut Oil*, Water, Sweet Almond Oil*, 100% Aloe Vera Juice, Shea Butter*, Babassu Oil*, Castor Oil*, Hemp Seed Oil*, Green Clay, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Geranium Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Citric Acid, Vitamin E Oil
All of our soap bars carry similar characteristics which make them less stripping than liquid shampoo while still getting a true deep clean. They all help with dryness, hair growth, clear skin, irritations, dandruff, etc. and overall attaining healthy hair and skin. However, each bar has it's own unique natural superpowers!
Here are Nature's Medicine's:
- Fights Itchy Scalp
- Fights Acne
- Helps To Heal Irritations
- Soothes Bug Bites
- Helps Clear Congestion
Instructions On How to Use For Hair
- Saturate your hair with warm water to get those pores and follicles open!
- Lather the bar in your hand under running water.
- Massage the suds, that are in your hands, into your scalp then throughout your hair (do no use bar directly on hair).
- Thoroughly rinse out fully (with warm water).
- Bonus: Once your hair is fully rinsed out and soap free, run cool water through your hair to tighten your pores and follicles, sealing moisture.
Click here to see a video tutorial
- All soaps are hand-cut (natural look)
- Similar to all natural soap bars, our bars should be stored on a soap holder (we highly recommend our wooden coasters)
- We don't recommend using our bars (or any soap with suds) on infants
- If your scalp or skin are highly sensitive, we recommend use our unscented bar soap
- Do not get in eyes (if soap does get in your eyes, immediately wash with cold running water)
- Do not scrub bar directly in hair (Lather into hands or a rag then apply on hair)
- Our products are not intended for medical use
- Allergies: Those with allergies to any of our ingredients should not use our products. In case of doubt or worry please conduct a patch test here
You can choose to ship with UPS or USPS for all domestic (US) orders. Choosing "Standard" means that we will select the lowest costing option on our end.
How long will it take?
Our fulfilment time is 3-5 business days. Once fulfilled, it will be in the hands of the carrier you choose. We are shipping from Florida which does affect when your package will arrive. From when your order is placed, it can take from 5-10 business days to arrive, depending on your location.
What if I'm not ordering from the US?
If you're not ordering from the US (or a US territory), the shipping services available will depend on where you're located. ALL international orders are given the option to ship with DHL (which is the quickest & most trusted).
First let me stop and tell everyone and anybody I can about
Let me start with the soaps (All of them)They smell absolutely amazing, the feel absolutely amazing to the skin and scalp. They have help my scalp feel so much better, they are light, clean, and bring so much wellness to the scalp and skin. Your scalp feels clean, and skin smooth.
Because the products work, they do what they say there going to do. The products give the life they say they will give, from the soap, to the mist, to AVC conditioners. They provide overall wellness and bring so much to the hair, no matter what kind of hair.
The products are everything they say they are and the brothers that make them are everything. Because they give you what you need, they provide you with what gives life to your life when it comes to skin, and scalp wellness.
I could not have been more pleased with such products. I promise you, you won’t regret your order, so order and thank them later because it works, the products are all that, and I will forever support Freetheroots. 💚🌳💚.
Don’t miss out, nor sleep on these products and if your not sure follow their Instagram for insight and knowledge of where to start.
I've bought 3 of their bar soaps because I have sensitive skin/scalp, love the idea of natural and healthy products, and I want to support black businesses. FTR checks all those boxes! I bought one bar of soap first as a trial run and was pleased-- So I bought 2 more! I also bout the ACV conditioner spray. I love it! It helped remove build up and it smells better than pure ACV. I'll continue to purchase from this company
Using the medicine soap has been the best decision for my scalp, couldn’t recommend enough!
I loved the soap and hydration spray!
My hair loves it, my face too.
A little goes a long way and the ingredient list inspires trust. There's no way you'll regret going with the sprays. I tried several and love them all but the rose was my favorite as far as smell goes. I use them daily to moisturize, while I braid my hair or before a wash day. My scalp is refreshed and my hair like day 1. Get it! The nature's medicine bar is my favorite: it's very gentle but the hair feels so clean at the same time. I definitely recommend it.