Herb Garden Soap Bar
Walk out of the shower feeling like you're in an herbal garden. Rosemary and thyme essential oil give this amazing bar its earthy indescribable scent. 100% aloe vera juice and a luxurious oil combination makes Herb Garden a soothing bar for your scalp and skin. Spirulina gives this bar its deep green color and make it one of the best bars for hair growth and skin health. If you love herbs fresh from the garden, this soap is perfect for you!
- Free of sulfate & PEG
- Free of artificial scents, colors & synthetic detergents
- No palm oil
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Eco-friendly packaging
Coconut Oil*, Water, Sweet Almond Oil*, 100% Aloe Vera Juice, Shea Butter*, Babassu Oil*, Castor Oil*, Hemp Seed Oil*, Spirulina, Rosemary Essential Oil, Thyme Essential Oil, Geranium Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Citric Acid, Vitamin E Oil
All of our soap bars carry similar characteristics which make them less stripping than liquid shampoo while still getting a true deep clean. They all help with dryness, hair growth, clear skin, irritations, dandruff, etc. and overall attaining healthy hair and skin. However, each bar has it's own unique natural superpowers!
Here are Herb Garden's:
- Best For Promoting Hair Growth
- Fights Dandruff
- Helps With Extreme Dryness
- Earthy, Energetic Aroma
Instructions On How to Use For Hair
- Saturate your hair with warm water to get those pores and follicles open!
- Lather the bar in your hand under running water.
- Massage the suds, that are in your hands, into your scalp then throughout your hair (do no use bar directly on hair).
- Thoroughly rinse out fully (with warm water).
- Bonus: Once your hair is fully rinsed out and soap free, run cool water through your hair to tighten your pores and follicles, sealing moisture.
Click here to see a video tutorial
- All soaps are hand-cut (natural look)
- Similar to all natural soap bars, our bars should be stored on a soap holder (we highly recommend our wooden coasters)
- We don't recommend using our bars (or any soap with suds) on infants
- If your scalp or skin are highly sensitive, we recommend use our unscented bar soap
- Do not get in eyes (if soap does get in your eyes, immediately wash with cold running water)
- Do not scrub bar directly in hair (Lather into hands or a rag then apply on hair)
- Our products are not intended for medical use
- Allergies: Those with allergies to any of our ingredients should not use our products. In case of doubt or worry please conduct a patch test here
*Due to this past busy holiday season, all shipping times are delayed an extra 3-5 business day*
You can choose to ship with UPS or USPS for all domestic (US) orders. Choosing "Standard" means that we will select the lowest costing option on our end.
How long will it take?
Our fulfilment time is 5-6* business days. Once fulfilled, it will be in the hands of the carrier you choose. We are shipping from Florida which does affect when your package will arrive. From when your order is placed, it can take from 3-7 business days to arrive, depending on your location.
What if I'm not ordering from the US?
If you're not ordering from the US (or a US territory), the shipping services available will depend on where you're located. ALL international orders are given the option to ship with DHL (which is the quickest & most trusted).
*This is a temporary fulfilment time due to the busy holiday season
my hair feels great and it’s quick and easy to whenever wherever
I have been using Free The Roots for about 2 years now and I have noticed so much growth and health with my crown and locs. You have to give this company a try!! 10/10 recommendation! You won’t want to go back to anything else.
My son and I dont have locs, but we use this to wash our hair and couldnt be more pleased. Our hair gets clean without all the product residue. He has thick, natural hair. I have fine, natural hair. It works great for both of us. I especially like that my scalp doesnt get anywhere near as dry in brtween washes when I use this coupled with the hydrating mist. I dont like to use a lot of products so this is perfect for me.
I love this bar because of how soothing it is to my scalp and how it softens my hair. This plus the ACV rinse made my hair the softest it has ever been. Plus I love smelling like I had lived in the forest :)
My hair feels better than ever, my scalp feels genuine relief and I'm grateful to you guys