Herb Garden Soap Bar
Herb Garden Soap Bar For Promoting Hair Growth
We have run out of stock for this item.
Walk out of the shower feeling like you're in an herbal garden. Rosemary and thyme essential oil give this amazing bar its earthy indescribable scent. 100% aloe vera juice and a luxurious oil combination makes Herb Garden a soothing bar for your scalp and skin. Spirulina gives this bar its deep green color and make it one of the best bars for hair growth and skin health. If you love herbs fresh from the garden, this soap is perfect for you!
- Free of sulfate & PEG
- Free of artificial scents, colors & synthetic detergents
- No palm oil
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Eco-friendly packaging
Coconut Oil*, Water, Sweet Almond Oil*, 100% Aloe Vera Juice, Shea Butter*, Babassu Oil*, Castor Oil*, Hemp Seed Oil*, Spirulina, Rosemary Essential Oil, Thyme Essential Oil, Geranium Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Citric Acid, Vitamin E Oil
All of our soap bars carry similar characteristics which make them less stripping than liquid shampoo while still getting a true deep clean. They all help with dryness, hair growth, clear skin, irritations, dandruff, etc. and overall attaining healthy hair and skin. However, each bar has it's own unique natural superpowers!
Here are Herb Garden's:
- Best For Promoting Hair Growth
- Fights Dandruff
- Helps With Extreme Dryness
- Earthy, Energetic Aroma
How To Use
- Saturate your hair with warm water to get those pores and follicles open!
- Lather the bar in your hand under running water.
- Massage the suds, that are in your hands, into your scalp then throughout your hair (do no use bar directly on hair).
- Thoroughly rinse out fully (with warm water).
- Bonus: Once your hair is fully rinsed out and soap free, run cool water through your hair to tighten your pores and follicles, sealing moisture.
Click here to see a video tutorial
- All soaps are hand-cut (natural look)
- Similar to all natural soap bars, our bars should be stored on a soap holder (we will soon be releasing a good one)
- We don't recommend using our bars (or any soap with suds) on infants
- If your scalp or skin are highly sensitive, we recommend use our unscented bar soap
- Do not get in eyes (if soap does get in your eyes, immediately wash with cold running water)
- Do not scrub bar directly in hair (Lather into hands or a rag then apply on hair)
- Our products are not intended for medical use
- Allergies: Those with allergies to any of our ingredients should not use our products. In case of doubt or worry please conduct a patch test here
I started my loc journey around October/November of last year and its been a struggle trying to figure out what works for my hair now loc'd up, what products will best suit my hair and my routine.
Its still a learning experience now but I started following lots of other people who talk about locs and maintenance of their locs, where I then found out about freetheroots! I wanted to give it a try at least once to see whats good and if it will change my hair for the better AND BABY I'M SHOOK.
I started to use the Herb Garden Bar on my face, body and hair, and UGH it smells so **** good. I was reluctant to use it on my sensitive skin on my face but BABBYYYY its clearing my skin of any discoloration and making it so smooth. Really I am shocked.
SOOO...moral of the story I am now a changed woman and about to purchase another garden bar lol. Thanks FreeTheRoots for adding to my life.
I use this on my hair and face love it
I love their products there soaps have been great for my hair and my skin ￼
Love the smell & works really well really cleans the locs !!