Lavender Rain Soap Bar
This bar is like soft lavender raining down to soothe your hair and replenish your skin. Lavender combined with other refreshing essential oils give this bar it's sweet, yet exotic rainforest aroma. Nothing can compare to the combined feeling of the essential oils and Brazilian purple clay nourishing your pores. The delicate clay gives this bar it's light purple hue and silky smooth touch that your hair and skin won't be able to get enough of!
- Free of sulfate & PEG
- Free of artificial scents, colors & synthetic detergents
- No palm oil
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Eco-friendly packaging
Coconut Oil*, Water, Sweet Almond Oil*, 100% Aloe Vera Juice, Shea Butter*, Babassu Oil*, Castor Oil*, Hemp Seed Oil*, Brazilian Purple Clay, Lavender Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Cedarwood Essential Oil, Citric Acid, Vitamin E Oil
All of our soap bars carry similar characteristics which make them less stripping than liquid shampoo while still getting a true deep clean. They all help with dryness, hair growth, clear skin, irritations, dandruff, etc. and overall attaining healthy hair and skin. However, each bar has it's own unique natural superpowers!
Here are Lavender Rain's:
- Soothes Scalp
- Detoxing For Hair & Skin
- Calms Inflammation
- Relaxing Sweet Aroma
Instructions On How to Use For Hair
- Saturate your hair with warm water to get those pores and follicles open!
- Lather the bar in your hand under running water.
- Massage the suds, that are in your hands, into your scalp then throughout your hair (do no use bar directly on hair).
- Thoroughly rinse out fully (with warm water).
- Bonus: Once your hair is fully rinsed out and soap free, run cool water through your hair to tighten your pores and follicles, sealing moisture.
Click here to see a video tutorial
- All soaps are hand-cut (natural look)
- Similar to all natural soap bars, our bars should be stored on a soap holder (we highly recommend our wooden coasters)
- We don't recommend using our bars (or any soap with suds) on infants
- If your scalp or skin are highly sensitive, we recommend use our unscented bar soap
- Do not get in eyes (if soap does get in your eyes, immediately wash with cold running water)
- Do not scrub bar directly in hair (Lather into hands or a rag then apply on hair)
- Our products are not intended for medical use
- Allergies: Those with allergies to any of our ingredients should not use our products. In case of doubt or worry please conduct a patch test here
You can choose to ship with UPS or USPS for all domestic (US) orders. Choosing "Standard" means that we will select the lowest costing option on our end.
How long will it take?
Our fulfilment time is 5-6* business days. Once fulfilled, it will be in the hands of the carrier you choose. We are shipping from Florida which does affect when your package will arrive. From when your order is placed, it can take from 3-7 business days to arrive, depending on your location.
What if I'm not ordering from the US?
If you're not ordering from the US (or a US territory), the shipping services available will depend on where you're located. ALL international orders are given the option to ship with DHL (which is the quickest & most trusted).
*This is a temporary fulfilment time due to the busy holiday season
Lavender Rain Soap Bar
These soap bars were my go-to back when I had locs and are still my go-to after my loc journey has ended, they’re simply the best especially when you combine with the hydration spray🙌🏽
Incredibile and majestic 👨🏼🍳💯🎼🎶
I've ordered their products before and have never been disappointed. When I placed an order a few weeks ago, the post office lost my package, and to make it worse, they didn't even try to see what happened to it. Overall, the post office was very unhelpful. So I reached out to FreeThe Roots and they remedied the problem the same day. Not only did they replace my lost items but they also threw in a few sample soap bars which was really very nice of them. I appreciate their speedy response and the fact that they were able to assist with the issue I was having.
I love their products; I'm loc'd and I've noticed that my hair stays much more moisturized using their shampoo soap bars and their aloe mists than it would if I continued using regular shampoo and spritzing with water. Would definitely recommend and will certainly be purchasing again.
Honestly one of my favorites, will leave your locs feeling and smelling fresh