Lavender Rain Soap Bar
This bar is like soft lavender raining down to soothe your hair and replenish your skin. Lavender combined with other refreshing essential oils give this bar it's sweet, yet exotic rainforest aroma. Nothing can compare to the combined feeling of the essential oils and Brazilian purple clay nourishing your pores. The delicate clay gives this bar it's light purple hue and silky smooth touch that your hair and skin won't be able to get enough of!
- Free of sulfate & PEG
- Free of artificial scents, colors & synthetic detergents
- No palm oil
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Eco-friendly packaging
Coconut Oil*, Water, Sweet Almond Oil*, 100% Aloe Vera Juice, Shea Butter*, Babassu Oil*, Castor Oil*, Hemp Seed Oil*, Brazilian Purple Clay, Lavender Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Cedarwood Essential Oil, Citric Acid, Vitamin E Oil
All of our soap bars carry similar characteristics which make them less stripping than liquid shampoo while still getting a true deep clean. They all help with dryness, hair growth, clear skin, irritations, dandruff, etc. and overall attaining healthy hair and skin. However, each bar has it's own unique natural superpowers!
Here are Lavender Rain's:
- Soothes Scalp
- Detoxing For Hair & Skin
- Calms Inflammation
- Relaxing Sweet Aroma
How To Use
- Saturate your hair with warm water to get those pores and follicles open!
- Lather the bar in your hand under running water.
- Massage the suds, that are in your hands, into your scalp then throughout your hair (do no use bar directly on hair).
- Thoroughly rinse out fully (with warm water).
- Bonus: Once your hair is fully rinsed out and soap free, run cool water through your hair to tighten your pores and follicles, sealing moisture.
Click here to see a video tutorial
- All soaps are hand-cut (natural look)
- Similar to all natural soap bars, our bars should be stored on a soap holder (we will soon be releasing a good one)
- We don't recommend using our bars (or any soap with suds) on infants
- If your scalp or skin are highly sensitive, we recommend use our unscented bar soap
- Do not get in eyes (if soap does get in your eyes, immediately wash with cold running water)
- Do not scrub bar directly in hair (Lather into hands or a rag then apply on hair)
- Our products are not intended for medical use
- Allergies: Those with allergies to any of our ingredients should not use our products. In case of doubt or worry please conduct a patch test here
I really enjoyed the way my hair felt and smelled after using the soap on my locs.I also like using the soap and exfoliating tool on my skin.
The scent is amazing and I love the all natural products major plus for me 💗
Smells good and cleansed TF out of my scalp
This so is excellent however for 12 dollars I believe it should be a bigger bar. The product is good
Thanks so much for leaving us a 5-Star review and sharing your feedback!
- FTR Support Team
I absolutely love my bar! I’m going to be honest, this is one of the best lathers that I have had since having my locks. Definitely will be a return customer.