French Lavender Aloe Hydrating Mist
One mist and you'll feel like you're relaxing with a sweet lavender incense stick slowly burning in the room. Using a specialized essential oil combination, this scent is therapeutic and perfect for all lavender lovers! This mist is calming for your scalp as you will feel the aloe leaf juice working into your pores. This scent and the feeling combined is like no other.
- Light & build-up free
- All natural aloe vera juice
- Free of alcohol, sulfates, parabens, and silicones
- No artificial scents or colors
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Eco-friendly packaging
100% Aloe Vera Juice, Plant-Derived Solubilizer, Essential Oils
- Remedy for dry hair, scalp, and skin
- Helps to cool scalp inflammation
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Balances oils for oily scalps
- Great as a face & body hydrator
- Best mist for flakes & dandruff
12 fl oz
Instructions On How to Use For Hair
- Shake well
- Spray hair until coated
- Use fingertips to massage into hair and scalp
- Use up to 3 times a day (the mist is very light)
Instructions On How to Use For Face & Skin
- Shake well
- Spray on dry area
- Lightly massage into area (with clean hands)
- If you are allergic to any essential oils, please contact us before using any of our mists
- Allergies: Those with allergies to any of our ingredients should not use our products. In case of doubt or worry please conduct a patch test here
- For extreme dryness, use before applying oils to seal hydration
- We don't recommend using on infants
- We recommend using Sensitive Rose Aloe Hydrating Mist for toddlers and those with sensitive skin
You can choose to ship with UPS or USPS for all domestic (US) orders. Choosing "Standard" means that we will select the lowest costing option on our end.
How long will it take?
Our fulfilment time is 3-5 business days. Once fulfilled, it will be in the hands of the carrier you choose. We are shipping from Florida which does affect when your package will arrive. From when your order is placed, it can take from 5-10 business days to arrive, depending on your location.
What if I'm not ordering from the US?
If you're not ordering from the US (or a US territory), the shipping services available will depend on where you're located. ALL international orders are given the option to ship with DHL (which is the quickest & most trusted).
This is my second time buying FreeTheRoots products and I love them!! Cleans the hair without leaving “gunk or residue” in my locs. GREAT FOR THE FACE AND BEARD ALSO!!! Make sure you check out the ACV Rinse for the complete package!
These two products have to be the best products I’ve used on my locs this far. I’m 9 months into my loc journey and my hair literally loves the soap and mist. I actually use the soap on my hair and body and It doesn’t irritate or over dry my skin. And the smell is impeccable! I use the mist every morning before leaving the house for added moisture throughout the day. It’s literally amazing. These two products are my favorite. My hair is never dry nor brittle and it’s not a heavy moisturizer either. It leaves my hair soft and manageable. I also bought the cool lemon soap bar but I haven’t tried it yet. If you’re thinking about it, just do it. You won’t be sorry. Also, shipping was pretty quick. And if you ever weary, they have AMAZING customer service on Instagram. They answer any and every concern you have concerning their products and your hair. I’ve learned so much by following them.
The smell alone is worth the purchase because, let’s be honest, who wants stinky locs. My hair definitely feels light and moisturized though.
20/20! works so well for my locs! recommending to everyone