French Lavender Aloe Hydrating Mist
One mist and you'll feel like you're relaxing with a sweet lavender incense stick slowly burning in the room. Using a specialized essential oil combination, this scent is therapeutic and perfect for all lavender lovers! This mist is calming for your scalp as you will feel the aloe leaf juice working into your pores. This scent and the feeling combined is like no other.
- Light & build-up free
- All natural aloe vera juice
- Free of alcohol, sulfates, parabens, and silicones
- No artificial scents or colors
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Eco-friendly packaging
100% Aloe Vera Juice. Plant-Derived Solubilizer, Essential Oils
- Remedy for dry hair, scalp, and skin
- Helps to cool scalp inflammation
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Balances oils for oily scalps
- Great as a face & body hydrator
- Best mist for flakes & dandruff
12 fl oz
*Bottle color may vary from product photo*
How To Use
- Shake well
- Spray hair until coated
- Use fingertips to massage into hair and scalp
- Use up to 3 times a day (the mist is very light)
- Shake well
- Spray on dry area
- Lightly massage into area (with clean hands)
- If you are allergic to any essential oils, please contact us before using any of our mists
- Allergies: Those with allergies to any of our ingredients should not use our products. In case of doubt or worry please conduct a patch test here
- For extreme dryness, use before applying oils to seal hydration
- We don't recommend using on infants
- We recommend using Sensitive Rose Aloe Hydrating Mist for toddlers and those with sensitive skin
The French Lavender is my favorite of the mists so far, it was the first one I tried and i immediately felt like this was the one. I’m about the third or fourth go round I decided to try and switch it up to the sensitive rose mist, which is alright but the French Lavender scent is my staple I think.
Loved it. Smells great. Leaves my hair nice and moisturized. Had to come back and place another order
Dried out my hair
Sorry to hear! Your hair may be sensitive to Lavender essential oil or one of the secondary essential oils in the combo. Thanks for giving it a try though!
If you try out Sensitive Rose, you may have a much better experience since there's a much lower chance you'll have a sensitivity to any of the essential oils in that combo.
Lastly, because our aloe mists are grease-free, some individuals with extra dry hair need a sealant right after using our mists. We just dropped our oil line which would be perfect for you! The oils we have are extremely light and much less prone to causing build up. Hope this helps in some way!
Me and my youngest son love this! Purchasing again soon and ordering two so he can’t take over mine this time. But I’m glad that he tried it and loved it!!!
This is my favorite spray. We’re a Loc family and everyone has their favorite scent. This one is mine. I’ve been using Free the Roots for well over a year!!