Cinnamon Leaf Soap Bar
Cinnamon lovers, your whole bathroom will smell like a true cinnamon spice delight after using this amazing soap bar. Freshly brewed coffee, cinnamon essential oil, clove essential oil and coffee essential oil are the ingredients that make this bar so unique. Although it sounds delicious, don’t eat the bar! Let your hair and skin benefit from the healthy ingredients that make up Cinnamon Leaf. This bar is perfect if you want to spice things up!
- Free of sulfate & PEG
- Free of artificial scents, colors & synthetic detergents
- No palm oil
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Eco-friendly packaging
Coconut Oil*, Water, Sweet Almond Oil*, Brewed Coffee, Shea Butter*, 100% Aloe Vera Juice, Babassu Oil*, Castor Oil*, Hemp Seed Oil*, Cinnamon Essential Oil, Clove Essential Oil, Coffee Essential Oil, Cedarwood Essential Oil, Citric Acid, Vitamin E Oil
All of our soap bars carry similar characteristics which make them less stripping than liquid shampoo while still getting a true deep clean. They all help with dryness, hair growth, clear skin, irritations, dandruff, etc. and overall attaining healthy hair and skin. However, each bar has it's own unique natural superpowers!
Here are Cinnamon Leaf's:
- DEEP Cleanse
- Restores Damaged Hair
- Protects Hair & Skin
- Fills Senses With Warming Aroma
How To Use
- Saturate your hair with warm water to get those pores and follicles open!
- Lather the bar in your hand under running water.
- Massage the suds, that are in your hands, into your scalp then throughout your hair (do no use bar directly on hair).
- Thoroughly rinse out fully (with warm water).
- Bonus: Once your hair is fully rinsed out and soap free, run cool water through your hair to tighten your pores and follicles, sealing moisture.
Click here to see a video tutorial
- All soaps are hand-cut (natural look)
- Similar to all natural soap bars, our bars should be stored on a soap holder (we will soon be releasing a good one)
- We don't recommend using our bars (or any soap with suds) on infants
- If your scalp or skin are highly sensitive, we recommend use our unscented bar soap
- Do not get in eyes (if soap does get in your eyes, immediately wash with cold running water)
- Do not scrub bar directly in hair (Lather into hands or a rag then apply on hair)
- Our products are not intended for medical use
- Allergies: Those with allergies to any of our ingredients should not use our products. In case of doubt or worry please conduct a patch test here
I really have enjoyed this product thus far. It leaves my hair full and hydrated. I would fully recommend this hydrating mist to anyone
I recently ordered a couple of soap bars from freetheroots for me and my mother and we love the product! the natural ingredients really makes a difference on our skin and we most definitely will be returning customers!
Glad you both love them!!!
I love the feel of this soap bar and the smell is incredible. Nice knowing I’m not putting ick in my locs. Thank you
I've had my locs for about 3 years, and I must say no other products has made my hair feel as comfortable as it has been.
Appreciate the review! 'Comfortable' is a word we've never heard in relation to our products, absolutely amazing to hear!!
So far so good! I am currently using it only for my hair, but I love the smell!